Clean Slate

6:27 AM






I'm pretty much big fan of all-black outfits, I love the sleek simplicity-not to mention the slimming effect it gives. But recently I've also been digging its counterpart, the white-on-white. Mainly because  I think its the perfect time to try this trend since the weather is getting hotter and hotter (though its really wearable regardless of the weather).
People say that an all white ensemble can be a pretty intimidating and more eye-catching than an all-black look, and you should have the guts to pull it off. But what the heck! I'm trying it anyways since I'm totally loving the crisp, clean and fresh look it gives, not to mention it makes you look more confident! So for my first attempt for this trend i opted for a casual look, perfect for an everyday outfit. Hope you guys like it! 







                                               items: Jeans, Guess Jeans | top, Forever21| necklace, therapybags | shoes, Convers


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive