HAIR SHENANIGANS

6:43 AM




Earlier last month I got featured in Stylebible.ph 's article 5 Girls with Awesome Hair from UP Fine Arts. The article made me reminisce my hairstyle evolution since entering college, and it made me realize I did a lot of crazy things to my hair. haha. And since its throwback thursday today, I decided to share with you guys my hair adventures throughout my freshman to junior year in college.



Coming from a super strict all-girls Catholic school, the only thing you can change with your hair is the length, nothing else. So when college came I was so eager to change my hair in the most drastic way I can think of. Another reason will be, I enjoy how haircut and hair colors can change your appearance in an instant. Anyways, here are the many stages of my hair for the past 3 years.


THE BOY CUT 


Left: Nika    Right: me
 This was my first attempt to do something drastic to my hair during my freshman year. I pretty much regret cutting my hair this short that time.haha.  Since Nika is also in the picture, YUP! she had mohawk before. We were called the "THE LITTLE GAY BOYS" by our friends. lol.


So to fix that I bought hair extensions, I used it until my hair was until my chest. For Nika she decided to wear a wig since she got bored with her mohawk.




THE QUARTER SHAVE




I had the guts to shave a part of my hair during second year, I really like it, it made me feel so badass! haha. After a few weeks I coloured my hair red.

with my "twin" from UP Street. (she also had a quater shaved hair)


when the shaved part of my hair was growing I decided to go back to my hairdresser and asked him to trim it again.... and place a 3 line design. 

Excuse my face. haha. I cant find my other photos.


THE OMBRE PHASE

When the red color faded, I went ahead and bleached the tips of my hair and made it pastel pink, I really wanted to do my whole head but I got scared and felt it was too time consuming, because my hair is already long. After the pink faded, I made it silver.








THE FAVE

I call this the favorite since this was the hair color I can't believe I manage to do myself. haha. 








THE SHOULDER LENGTH 

Earlier this year when I decided to finally chop off my long locks since it was so damaged already.







THE FRINGE

And now for my current hairstyle! A few weeks ago I chopped my own fringe since I was pretty bored. haha. I have a bad habit of cutting my own hair. 











You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Wow I wish I had the courage to do all of that to my hair!
    and WOW to your boy cut!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive