FIFTH

5:04 AM




Today marks a special day for Leandro and I. Today we celebrate our 5th Anniversary together! whoohoo!!! Can't believe 5 years have already passed! It seems like it was only yesterday that we were trying to hold hands for the first time, and getting so worked up by it. haha. Anyways, We decided to have an early celebration last Saturday since we thought there was a huge chance we couldn’t today due to our busy schedules. We wanted to have a chill and relaxing date, somehow like a park date but with the presence of retail stores (lol. coz I love shopping) so we went to Serendra. As for my outfit, I opted to wear a comfy attire since there will be a LOT of walking involved and so that I wont be a pain in the butt to be with. We didn't really take a lot of pictures during our date mainly because we were so busy enjoying each others company. So I had to shoot my outfit at home yesterday so I can share it with you guys! :)


items: Chiffon Top, androgynemanila | Joni Jeans, TOPSHOP | Blazer, MANGO | Flats, Primadona






  
sunnies and rose from Leandro


Here are some of the pictures from our date :)

 







You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Hey dear,
    great post! & congratulations on the 5th anniversary! ♥

    You followed my old blog "Pancakes and Photographs". Now I have a new blog and it will be great, if you like it, too. :)

    With love,
    Kati from http://livelovelaughbykati.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! <3
      will check your new blog! ;)

      Delete
  2. http://happinessismytarget.blogspot.com/
    cool blog

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive