Lovely Suprise

7:44 AM





Hey guys! June started off pretty good for me as I received a package from style moi! YAS! they sent me couple things, which I chose in their website. But before I share the items let's talk about what is Style Moi? Style Moi is an e-store which offers a huge array of clothing items and accessories, they aim to create a place where you could come and search for style inspirations and the opportunity to follow fashion on your own terms. They also aim to be the convergent point of social + commerce + content. Their mission is to help people better their lives with style. And now for the items! 

The first item I got is this white cape blazer, which I'm currently obsessed right now! The quality is good. the fabric is not too thick which is perfect for the weather here in the Philippines. It also resemble the cape blazer I've been eyeing in Nasty Gal for months now which is a plus for me.






The second item I got is this waxed denim dungarees. I like how the bottom has a dolphin cut. I love shorts with this cut since it makes my legs look longer. lol. The fabric is quite thin but its ok. 






The third and fourth items I got is this pack of gold rings and 4 sets of flash tattoos. I loving these items so much since I love wearing rings and I enjoy playing with flash tattoos. Actually Style Moi is currently giving away a set of flash tattoos just by signing up! click this link for more deets!








You Might Also Like

2 comments

Blog Archive