White Obsession

6:00 AM



Cleaning my closet the other day made me realise how the shade of white became my obsession when it comes to fashion.  I have an immense amount of white pieces in my wardrobe, literally half of it. I think I became obsessed with White since is so versatile! You can pair it with ANYTHING. You can actually go from morning to evening, from Monday to Sunday wearing it. White also is the best shade if you want to try a monochromatic look. It looks better than black or other colours since an all white look is more of a statement. Yes it is white, but it somehow pops more than any colour. And since its such a versatile and awesome colour/shade I decided to share my favourite white staple pieces which I personally think girls should have in their wardrobe. 
items: cape blazer, StyleMoi | bodysuit, Forever21 |  cold shoulder crop top, BAZAAR | shoes, converse













You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. These pieces are great! White is definitely a good, versatile staple colour. I totally agree with you - all white is definitely more of a statement, and it is great for building outfits :) I also think it's a very clean, crisp colour which is always nice!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive