Feels like summer

7:47 AM



YEY! Im finally back! Hi guys, its been a while! Im so happy I have time to post again. whoohoo!

Anyways, I recently received a bunch of items from different stores (international and local ones), which I can't wait to share with you guys! For today I'll be sharing the ones I received from Dresslink.com. Dresslink is an online store which offers a wide variety of fashionable items, from clothes, accessories to shoes! Plus their items are really affordable.

They sent me a black wide brim fedora hat and a flowy navy kimono. Im really loving the items they sent me. the quality is really good and it fits perfectly on me. I paired the items they gave with a white chiffon top, lace shorts and brown mid gladiator sandals.






(Chiffon Top, Bazaar | Lace Shorts, Forever21 | Mid gladiators, Charles & Keith)



( LINKS: KIMONOHAT )









hope you guys like the look I put together, until the next! :)





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive