MONTHLY FAVORITES: JUNE 2014

8:47 AM



Hi guys! So today I'll be sharing my favorite outfits this month! Yey!  I know June is not over yet, but I decided to post this now since I probably won't be going out on this month's remaining days. Mainly because I was constantly being dragged to places almost everyday by my friends and family, and now I just want to have some alone time and enjoy the comfort of my home.


OUTFIT 1




On the day I wore this outfit the weather was pretty gloomy and cold, so i decided to wear this sweater and shorts combo and paired it off with my studded dress shoes, to still have a classy feel despite the grunge look my sweater is giving.

items: Over-sized sweater, Forever 21 | Maroon velvet shorts, seasonlessboutique_official (instagram) | 
Tan studded dress shoes, Primadonna

OUTFIT 2




This outfit is my absolute fave mainly because it gives out an edgy look with a hint of femininity, which is my favorite style. I really enjoy how my silver bomber jacket and shorts gives out this "two-piece set" feel.

items: Silver bomber jacket, thrifted | Cold shoulder cropped top, fashioninfinity_rhona (instagram) | Silver shorts and snapback, bazaar in UP | Crystal necklace, SM Department Store | Black velvet pumps, Boutique


OUTFIT 3

 


Feeling like an 80's chic with this look. haha. I really enjoy wearing cropped tops and high-waisted bottoms. (it's sort of my everyday uniform)


items: Cold shoulder cropped top, fashioninfinity_rhona | Mom jeans, my mom's closet | Tan dress shoes, Primadonna


OUTFIT 4





As i said I love the combination of cropped tops and high-waisted bottoms. haha. 

items: Cropped  sweater, Forever 21 | Crystal necklace, SM department store | High- waisted army shorts, DIY | Black flats, SM department store

OUTFIT 5


For this look I paired this long sleeve collared top with my denim gym short and vans sneakers, to achieve a boyish style but still have a tidbit of girliness.

items: Long sleeved collared top, thrifted | Denim gym shorts, Forever 21 | Grey cap, Bazaar in UP | Sneakers, Vans


OUTFIT 6


For my last outfit I went again for an edgy look but with a more casual feel, so i paired this cropped muscle tee with a black waxed shorts, tweed blazer and my trusty vans sneakers. 

items: Tweed blazer and Waxed shorts, MANGO | Cropped muscle tee, Fashioninfinity_rhona (instagram) | Sneakers, Vans







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive