HOW TO STYLE: GRAPHIC TEES

10:20 PM


Hi guys!

I decided to start this series, where I'll feature a type of garment and show you how I will style them. I hope that this series can help and inspire you on how you can wear your clothes.

So for today its Graphic Tees! Yey! 
The graphic tee I chose is a really simple one from Tomato.The quality is pretty good and it fits perfectly. I really like how thin and flowy the fabric is, but I gotta say its pretty expensive for a thin and simple shirt, it cost me P500. Anyways Enjoy the video! <3>






MODEL: Nichelle Menardo
Videographer: Alyssa Baña
________________________

OUTFIT 1

I HATE EVERYONE Flannel, DIY
Mom Jeans, Mom's closet
Boat shoes, NAVA
Cap, Bazaar

OUTFIT 2

Loose Pants, Tomato
Sandals, Charles & Keith
Necklace, F21

OUTFIT 3

Maxi skirt, Eastwood
Crystal necklace, SM Dept.
Sandals, Charles & Keith

OUTFIT 4

Skater Skirt, TOPSHOP
Sneakers, Nike
Belt, SM Dept.

OUTFIT 5

Houndstooth Skater Dress, Bazaar
Necklace, SM Dept.
Dress Shoes, Primadonna







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive