WHITE ROSES

6:11 AM




Last night, I went with my parents to Victory Fort for their weekly small group meeting. I didn't really take any good quality pictures of my outfit because 1, we were in a rush and 2, I forgot to bring my camera. haha. I really liked the look i pulled together, so I decided to take photos of my outfit and share it to you guys!





For this outfit I went for a really chill and comfortable look, so I wore a simple white chiffon top, black jeggings, and a kimono Blazer. Ok wait, can we just talk about this Kimono blazer for one second? I really really really love this baby! Just look at that tassel (tasseled?) hem! so pretty! Anyways, for shoes I decided to wear my very comfy black cut-out sandals. (btw, I didn't cut my hair, I just tied it in a really low messy bun.) 






Shout out to my awesome boy Leandro for these pretty paper roses




items: Kimono blazer, Cut-out Sandals, and Chiffon Top, Eastwood Bazaar | Necklace, Forever21 | Black Jeggings, Cache Cache

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive