HIDE AND SEEK

5:18 AM


Finally had time to post again! This was really scheduled to be up last thursday, but due to some circumstances, i wasn't able to post this. :( Anyways, for this outfit, I decided to have a playful look just because I was feeling extra hyper and happy for some unknown reason. haha. 


So I wore my all time favorite denim dungerees with my trusty palm tree printed cut-out dress (wow, that was a mouthful), and paired it off with my all white converse!







items: Dungarees, TOPSHOP | Cut-out Dress (worn as top), Forever21 | White Sneakers, Converse | 
Backpack, Call it Spring


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi Aly!!! Dungarees is a good choice for me! I like it very much! Kisses,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive