SWEATER WEATHER

6:41 AM



Hi loves! Im soo sorry for being MIA for a really long time, been very busy with school. :( Anyways, yesterday morning I had a very fun shoot with some of my friends, so I figured why not share it with you guys and update this blog of mine. hehe.

To be honest I was pretty lazy to dress up because as I said we had the shoot yesterday morning and the weather was pretty cold. So I decided to wear an oversized sweater, jeggings and my so called "handsome shoes" haha.
You guys probably have noticed I'm wearing my body chain inside my sweater, Some of my friends tell me i should just wear it on top of my clothes, but I don't know... I think wearing body chains inside low back tops, plunging tops or any other revealing clothes makes it more classy and the metal x bare skin combo gives a delicate touch. Anywhooo, here are the pictures! Hope you guys like it! 




 (hey! look a flying t-shirt)








You Might Also Like

1 comments

Blog Archive